B & I are really trying to get The Gooch to be more polite and have some manners. The main obstacle in this is teaching him not to tell us "no" or throw fits when he doesn't get his way (which happens about once every .356 seconds). We really started emphasizing this Tuesday night, and he's doing pretty good. A couple of funny reactions to this though:
Today we were heading to IGA and he asked if we could get movies. I told him that we would wait until Friday night. He threw himself on the floor and said in agony "I don't know!" He knew he was frustrated and didn't like my answer, but knew that if he said "no" he'd get in trouble. :)
When I told B this, he asked "Has he tried this one yet: NO!!! i love you." :)
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment